TOTAL PREVIEW

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Love someone now and don't wait for the last breath.

1. EVERY MORNING IS A NEW BEGINNING WITH NEW HOPES N INSPIRATIONS, SO LET US GRAB ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES THAT ARE GIVEN BY THIS MORNING WITH OPEN MIND AND LOVE IN OUR HEART.


2. a touch can tell you how much the other person loves you. It can give you a different feeling, sensation, warmth, unlimited satisfaction and lots more. The only thing is that we must have strong feelings for that person too.


3. I was walking through a garden n saw a flower lying on the earth, tears were in its eyes n a painful cry on its face, it was saying that i would have given u my fragrance n glory if i had been on plant but someone plucked me n threw me here, his cry made me to cry with it.



4. LOVE THOSE WHO LOVES YOU BUT NEVER HATE THOSE WHO HATE YOU,,GIVE LOVE TO THEM ALSO AND YOU WILL SEE CHANGES IN THEM, I M SURE.


5. If you are in love with someone, express it now, don't wait for the other to come and express the same on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment